Disneyland Photopass+ is a great way to keep your picture souvenirs. It also includes pictures taken of your party around the parks, at certain rides and at Character dining experiences.
You also receive
- A voucher to exchange for your Photopass+ card (with pre-purchase)
- Disney Photo Gallery CD with over 300 stock photos
- Unique code to create and order your Photopass CD
- Print packages from Character dining experiences
- Digital photos from select attractions
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- California Screamin’
- Radiator Springs Racers
These normally run $14.95 each.
Dining experiences include Character meals at:
- Goofy’s Kitchen
- Ariel’s Grotto
- PCH Grill at Paradise Pier
- Plaza Inn
(Not included: Storyteller’s Cafe)
These would be $32.95 if purchased separately.
You can save $30 on this $99.95 package if you pre-pay through this link making it $69.95. It must be at least 14 days before you travel- don’t wait until it’s too late!
Read this review of the Disneyland Photopass+.
Learn more Disneyland Information.
Linds is a Disney fanatic which started from a young age with her first Disneyland trip at 4 years old- now married and has 4 boys, she enjoys going even more! Linds blogs at Enchanting Deals about the latest Disney specials and park, dining and resort guest tips. She loves being a Disney deal expert- to help families get to Disney and save money!