I love Easter. The weather is starting to get warmer, flowers are starting to bloom, and there are lots of pretty colors every where you look. It just lifts my spirits. Several of my neighbors hang plastic Easter eggs from their trees and I knew there had to be a cuter way to decorate with them. So I made this wreath. The best part about it is it only cost me $2.00! You can create your own by following these simple steps below.
To make this adorable Easter wreath, you will need:
- 1 White wire clothes hanger
- Several sandwich baggies (NOT zip top kind… you will need the ones that fold over)
- A few plastic Easter Eggs
1. Bend your hanger so it forms a circle (see picture above).
2. Fold a plastic baggie a few times (it doesn’t matter if you do it length or width wise) and then tie it around your hanger (see picture above). Repeat until you have the entire hanger covered.
3. Tie a few Easter eggs on your completed wreath and hang! That’s it! It’s so easy and inexpensive!!