There are 13 Fastpass+ Experiences at Epcot. Unfortunately they use a tiered system, so you are only allowed to pre-book one Fastpass+ experience from tier 1 and 2 Fastpass+ experiences from tier 2. And of course they put all the good attractions in Tier 1. I’ve included my opinion on each attraction and overall tips to make your touring plan work the best for your family.
- Arrive at the park at least 30 minutes before opening. Within the first hour after the park opens, you will need to plan on either hitting Soarin’ or Test Track since they do not let you book Fastpass+ experiences for both attractions.
- Book your Fastpass+ experience for Tier 1 anytime after 10 am. I would consider riding Test Track as soon as the park opens and book a Soarin’ Fastpass+ for 10:00 – 11:00. That way you ride all the main attractions in Future World and can head to World Showcase at 11 am when it opens.
At Epcot, you are only allowed to pick one Fastpass+ reservation from these attractions:
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth – It is not that hard to get a good view of Illuminations starting about 30-40 minutes before the show. It’s better to plan on eating a late dinner while you wait in your spot for Illuminations than to wait in the queue for Soarin’ or Test Track.
- Soarin’ – If you can’t get or don’t want Frozen Ever After, this is the 2nd best choice.
- Test Track – Head straight here at Rope Drop if you plan to Fastpass+ Soarin’ or Frozen Ever After
- Frozen Ever After – You definitely want to Fastpass+ this one if you plan to ride it.
- Epcot Character Spot – This is an excellent choice for Fastpass+ if you love characters.
You are then allowed to pick two Fastpass+ reservation from these attractions:
- Pixar Film Festival – I wouldn’t use a Fastpass+ experience here. The line is rarely long.
- Journey Into Imagination With Figment – I wouldn’t use a Fastpass+ experience here. The line is rarely long.
- Spaceship Earth – This is another excellent choice for Fastpass+. Since it is the first attraction that people see, it often has a long line.
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends – This is another excellent choice for Fastpass+.
- Turtle Talk with Crush – This is another excellent choice for Fastpass+.
- Living with the Land – I wouldn’t use a Fastpass+ experience here. The line is rarely long.
- Mission: SPACE – This is another excellent choice for Fastpass+.
Read more about planning your vacation with Fastpass+.