If you want to nibble on something while you shop, here are 11 filling snacks in Disney Springs:
- S’mores Crepe — $6.99 at Aristocrepes
- Italian Sausage — $9.29 at B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.
- Treasure Island Warm Brownie Sundae — $12.95 at Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop
- Sinful Cinnamon Pretzel — $4.29 at Wetzel’s Pretzels
- Cupcake — $4.95 at Erin Mckenna’s Bakery NYC
- Ice Cream Sundaes – Regular — $8.69 at Haagen-Dazs
- Birthday Cake Shake — $11.25 at Vivoli Gelateria
- Black Beans & Cilantro Rice with Tortilla chips — $5.99 at 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck
- Mac n’ Cheese — $4.99 at Earl of Sandwich
- Tropical Sunset — $6.19 at Joffrey’s Handcrafted Smoothies Kiosk
- Build Your Own Treat — $5.49 at Goofy’s Candy Co (the best snack for kids and its on the dining plan)
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.