At the First Aid in Disney Parks, you can visit with a nurse who can dispense over-the-counter medications, bandages and other quick remedies to get you back to your vacation quickly. If you take a medication that needs refrigeration, First Aid can store it for you during your visit. They also offer disposal of hypodermic needles.
If you find that you aren’t feeling well in the park and can not make it to the First Aid location, let the nearest Cast Member know and First Aid will come to you. You can also dial 911 from any phone and you will be patched through to Disney paramedics.
First Aid locations in the parks:
- Magic Kingdom – Next to The Crystal Palace restaurant on Main Street.
- Epcot – In the Odyssey Centre near the exit to Mexico.
- Animal Kingdom – Behind Creature Comforts on Discovery Island.
- Hollywood Studios – Near Guest Services on Hollywood Boulevard (near the entrance to the park).
- Typhoon Lagoon – Behind Leaning Palms.
- Blizzard Beach – Located between Lottawatta Lodge and Beach Haus.
Here is a list of all the characters you can meet in the Animal Kingdom.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Parks including attractions, secrets, tips and more. Plus my friends at Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect Walt Disney World vacation.