One way to save money is by eating non-Disney food. Here are 5 Ways To Get Groceries On Your Walt Disney World Vacation if you are flying:
1. Order groceries from Garden Grocer – This is probably the easiest way. They will deliver the food to your resort. They have a wide range of groceries and they have a stellar reputation.
2. Order groceries online – You can order dry good from Amazon, Walmart and other online retailers and have them shipped to your resort. You will be charged $5 per box that the resort receives on your behalf.
3. Visit a grocery store – You can call Uber, take a taxi or even book a shuttle/car from the airport that includes a stop at Walmart. A quick Google search will bring up current options.
4. Via Disney Springs – Take a Disney bus to Disney Springs then walk/take a cab to Goodings. It is about 1.5 miles from Disney Springs and shouldn’t cost you that much in cab fare.
5. Rent a car – You can rent a car from Disney’s onsite rental company at the Car Care Center. The shuttle will even pick you up from your resort to take you to pick up the car.
Tip: If you have a car, ask for a map of local stores at the front desk. They can route you to the closest grocery store, Walmart, etc.