Now happening is the 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival!
The Spring fun began on March 3, 2021 and runs through July 5, 2021. A returning highlight of this Festival are the Character topiaries, outdoor kitchens and more!
Now read, the Ultimate Guide to EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival 2021.
1. Character Topiaries
A returning favorite are the Character Topiaries! Your favorite Disney Characters become part of the landscape. Plus, floating gardens throughout the park.
List of Topiaries:
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo and Mushroom – Main Entrance
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep – Future World West
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy – Between Future World & World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale – Between Future World and World Showcase
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Showcase Plaza
- Buzz Lightyear – Future World East near Mission: SPACE®
- Figment – Future World West near Imagination!
- Topiary Butterflies – Future World West
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon Topiary – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- China Zodiac Topiary Garden – China Pavilion in front of Nine Dragons
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Future World West
- Snow White and Dopey – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Remy – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Between United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – Future World East near Mouse Gear
2. See & Explore Gardens
There are 20 different garden areas throughout EPCOT to see! This includes:
- Floating gardens on the waters of Future World
- Bamboo garden in China
- Tropical rainforest garden in Mexico
- The English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London in the United Kingdom (featuring a Self-Guided Tea Tour).
- The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo squeeZ
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF! Repellents in Future World East
- and more!
3. Two new Disney Gift Card wristlet designs
This years festival brings 2 NEW Disney Gift Card wristlet designs, the most convenient way to pay. Pick yours up, until end of festival or while supplies last, at merchandise locations throughout EPCOT and at EPCOT resort area hotels. Load with as little as $15. Disney gift cards never expire and are reloadable.
Enjoy live music daily! Such as the Voices of Liberty perform an all-American a cappella showcase, Mariachi Cobre perform world-famous Mexican folk music and Jammin’ Gardeners perform rhythmic beats with inspired backyard percussion. At World Showplace, listen to the EPCOT Pianist. Each weekend (Fri-Mon evenings), guests can enjoy music performed by local Orlando bands at the America Gardens Theatre, covering popular songs.
5. Health Full Trail
Presented by AdventHealth is the Health Full Trail. Start at the Flavor Full Outdoor Kitchen and walk along the Imagination Walkway for family-friendly ways to stay healthy.
6. Outdoor Kitchens
No EPCOT festival is complete without the outdoor kitchens and this one brings 20 stops to choose from. Read the Complete 2021 EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival Food Guide to start your list!
7. Scavenger Hunts
This festival brings two family-friendly scavanger hunts! Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration takes you on an adventure finding Spike. The Egg-stravaganza Scavenger Hunt is available March 19 – April 4 to find Disney pals and their oversized eggs all around World Showcase. Both cost $7.99 + tax and are while supplies last.
8. Festival Merchandise
Shop official event merchandise throughout EPCOT. Commemorate your visit with apparel and more featuring Orange Bird, Figment, Minnie Mouse and Spike the Bee.