Are you looking for a new slow cooker recipe to try? We tested the Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken & Veggies and it came out amazing. Set it and forget it.
- 8 Chicken thighs, bone-in skin-on
- 16 oz Baby carrots
- 16 oz Baby red potatoes
- 1 tsp Basil, dried
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 16 oz Green beans
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 2 tbsp Parsley, fresh leaves
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes and pepper.
- Place chicken thighs, potatoes, carrots and soy sauce mixture into a 6-qt slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours, basting every hour. Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- OPTIONAL: Preheat oven to broil. Place chicken thighs onto a baking sheet, skin side up, and broil until crisp, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve chicken immediately with potatoes, carrots and green beans, garnished with parsley, if desired.
I decided to double the sauce and I’m glad it did. It covered everything and the chicken just falls apart!
Thank you, Andria!