Hollywood Land in California Adventure is themed after the golden age of 1920’s and 1930’s Hollywood. Did you know that the famous Hollywood sign originally said Hollywoodland and was an advertisement for a housing development? That is where this land derives it’s name.
Hollywood Boulevard features many businesses you would have found in old Hollywood. The business names are play on famous actors and actresses’ names.
At night, the upper windows light up and you might catch a glimpse of shadowy figures.
In this land, you will find the following attractions:
- Monsters Inc. Mike & Sully to the Rescue in California Adventure
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage! In California Adventure
- Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular in California Adventure
- Animation Academy in California Adventure
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Red Car Trolley
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
You will also find the following restaurants:
- Award Wieners
- Fairfax market
- Studio Catering Service
Learn more about Disneyland Parks.