Do you know how to make crayons from broken pieces? I actually just learned this today and it was so much fun! I got my kids involved and they sat in front of the oven and waited for them to come out. They couldn’t wait to color with them!
You will need:
Crayon pieces and Muffin Tins
1. Preheat your oven to 250.
2. Put crayon pieces in warm water for about 10 minutes. This makes the paper wrappers come right off.
3. Place crayons in a muffin tin. We used a mini muffin tin and a bug/butterfly mold.
4. Bake for about 15 minutes until all crayons are melted.
5. Cool for 30 minutes. Pop them out using a toothpick and they are ready!
Check out this tip so you don’t forget the crayons next time you are at a restaurant!
Learn how to save even more money with these Money Saving Tips.