Organizing coupons is a task in and of itself. It can take a lot of time and there are so many different ways to organize them. You just have to find a method that works for you!
Organizing insert coupons
Insert coupons are the most popular way to get coupons. And they can be a pain to organize. Some people cut out every single insert (we call this the cutting method) and some people leave all the inserts intact (which is what I do).
If you leave the inserts in tact, you will need to figure out how to organize the inserts.
- Organize the inserts by date in either a closet, file cabinet or box.
- If you need to find an insert coupon, use a coupon database to find out what insert it was in quickly.
Organizing your coupons
There are 2 popular methods of organizing coupons. The box (my method) and the binder.
- Check out how I organize my coupons.
- If you want to use the popular binder method to organize your coupons, check out this stylish cover for your binder.
- You can also read through all the ways my readers organize their coupons.
Organizing everything else
Check out a post that I did on organizing my rebates and receipts.
Feel free to add any comments, questions or how you organize your coupons below!
If you are new to Couponing, you might want to take a moment to read more in my Getting Started Couponing series.