Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular in Hollywood Studios is a live action stunt show featuring special effects directly from the movies. Keep your eyes peeled because you won’t believe the things you will see. It’s definitely a show the entire family will enjoy.
Length of Show: 30 minutes; check the Times Guide for that days showing.
Height Requirement: None.
Scare Factor: There are very intense scenes including fire, fighting, and more that might be too much for small children.
Rider Switch (for small kids): No.
Weather Procedure: They usually do an abbreviated show in bad weather. The seating is covered.
Ride Photo: No.
Flash Photography: Yes.
Queue: I’ve never stood in the queue so I don’t know what it is like.
Extra Magic Hours: No
Fastpass: Part of Fastpass +
When to See the Show: Try to go to the first or last show of the day.
Our Touring Strategy: We usually pop into the show right as it is about to start so we don’t have to sit and wait too long.
Secrets/Tips and Tricks:
- Even if the line is stretched all the way back to the 50′s Prime Time Cafe you will still get a seat
- The first 8-10 rows in the center are the best seats
- About 20 minutes before the show starts, a performer will come out and select volunteers from the audience to be part of a pre-show
- To be in the show, sit near the end of a row and go crazy when they ask for volunteers
- Pat the head of the idol as you leave
- Look for the well outside the entrance and pull the rope!
Check out the tips and tricks for Honey I Shrunk The Kids Playground.