Disney World has many fantastic photo opportunities. From character meet & greets to attractions and more. However, have you considered the Walls of Walt Disney World? Thanks to social media, this has become a trend. Discover the Instagram Worthy Walls of Walt Disney World below.
Our first, is pictured above. These beautiful Mosaics can be found within the walk through of Cinderella’s Castle at Magic Kingdom. Next time you pass through consider pausing for a picture in front of the Mosaics, they make a beautiful background.
In Animal Kingdom, venture to Harambe Market where there are many fun posters, sayings and even a drawing of Mickey Mouse to pose in front of.
photo credit: Disney
More Disney Walls have gotten so popular they now have their own hashtags on Instagram. Learn the hashtags and the wall locations.
More Instagram Worthy Photos & Their Hashtags:
- Top left – #ToothPasteWall – found outside The Seas With Nemo and Friends pavilion at Epcot.
- Top right – #MossWall – found near Satu’li Canteen at Animal Kingdom.
- Bottom left – #PurpleWall – found near entrance to Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom.
- Bottom middle – #BubbleGumWall – found outside exit of Spaceship Earth at Epcot.
- Bottom right – #BlueberryWall – found outside exit of Spaceship Earth at Epcot.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.