You can earn gift cards for discount Disney World vacations. SwagBucks has a ton of gift cards to their prize catalog including a couple that you can use at Disney World:
- $25 Landry’s e-Gift Card – 2500 Swag Bucks (Valid at Rainforest Cafe, TRex and Yak and Yeti on Disney Property). First $25 gift card redemption of the month is discounted to 2200 Swag Bucks (except Paypal or MasterCard/Visa).
- $25 Rainforest e-Gift Card – 2500 Swag Bucks (Valid at Animal Kingdom or Disney Springs locations)
- $50 Landry’s e-Gift Card – 5000 Swag Bucks (Valid at Rainforest Cafe, TRex and Yak and Yeti on Disney Property)
- $50 Rainforest e-Gift Card — 5000 Swag Bucks (Valid at Rainforest Cafe restaurants which are located at Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney)
- $50 Southwest e-Gift Card — 5000 Swag Bucks (great for your flights down to Disney)
- $100 Landry’s e-Gift Card — 10,000 Swag Bucks
You can also cash in for Target gift cards and use them to purchase Disney gift cards.
Swag Bucks awards you in the form of SBs (points that can be traded in for prizes) for completing searches, surveys, offers, watching videos and much more. You can chose from a variety of prizes including gift cards.
To sign up, go here. Make sure you use the code DISNEY70 when you register. This will give you a total of 100 SwagBucks to get started if you answer the questions right after signing up. You will need to click on the text that reads “I have a sign up code” in order to enter the code.
Here are a few other prizes you can cash in for:
- $5 Amazon gift card — 500 Swagbucks
- $5 Brinker Interational gift card (valid at Chili’s, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano’s and On The Border) — 500 Swagbucks
- $5 Starbucks gift card — 500 Swagbucks
- $5 Lowe’s eGift card (valid in stores) — 500 Swagbucks
- and much more!
You can also earn Landry’s Gift Cards from My Points.