I don’t know about the rest of the country, but in the south, slow cooker beef tips and rice is a favorite. What makes it even better is you can throw everything in the Crock-Pot with no prep before and all you have to do when you get home is make the rice!
- 1 lb. beef tips/stew meat
- 1 can French onion soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 c. rice
- Place beef tips in your slow cooker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except for the rice) and sprinkle with desired amount of pepper. Stir it all together.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Serve beef tips on top of rice. (Also goes well with egg noodles.)
Check out this recipe for Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stuffed Peppers.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.