Sometimes I struggle with trying to get my kids to eat their veggies. I found these Ronzoni Garden Delight noodles at the store and figured I’d give them a shot. They taste great and my kids loved this recipe, too!
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 1 rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 1 (18 oz) Progresso Three Cheese Sauce Recipe Starter
- 1 c. frozen peas, thawed
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a large (about 9x13") baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta until slightly under al dente, about 3 minutes less than what the box calls for. Drain and add pasta to a large bowl.
- To the bowl, add the shredded chicken, peas and the Three Cheese sauce. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Pour pasta mixture into baking dish.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese is browned and bubbly on top.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.