When my friend was visiting, we wanted to go to the local Italian restaurant for dinner but the weather wasn’t favorable. Instead we decided to bring the Italian restaurant to my house and she created Chicken a la Tammy. It turned out to be really good, but if your family doesn’t like goat cheese, you can leave it off and it doesn’t affect the deliciousness of the chicken.
- 1 bottle of Garlic and Herb Marinade by Lawry's
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Goat Cheese
- Pour marinade into a ziploc bag and add chicken. Place in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken into a baking dish and bake until center of chicken is no longer pink (roughly 30 minutes).
- Remove from oven and place a small amount of goat cheese on top (this is to taste so use as much or as little as you like).
- Put back into oven and warm for 5-10 minutes (just until the cheese is warmed through but not melted).
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.