As I mentioned before, my friend Tammy visited me recently. The last night she was here, she made these citrus spiced pork chops. They were SO YUMMY!! I know the name sounds a little strange, but trust me, you will LOVE these pork chops, too.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2½ pounds boneless pork chops (approx)
- (could also use chicken instead of pork)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all of the liquids together.
- Whisk spices into the liquid mixture.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes (or until the pork chops are done).
Money saving tip:
Cook in the crockpot on high for 3-4 hours. The house won’t heat up from the oven being on!
A GREAT tip for marinated meats (which you can see I did in the picture): Put the meat in a gallon size ziploc freezer bag. Pour the marinade over the meat. Flatten as best you can. Sqeeze as much air out as you can. Freeze flat. Just pull it out of the freezer and put in fridge the night before you want to cook it.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.
(Thanks Tammy and Feeding God’s People!)