This Creamy Garlic Pasta is a fantastic alternative to alfredo sauce. You can make this as a main dish (add some grilled chicken) or as a side dish (pairs nicely with lemon pepper chicken).
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2¼ tsp garlic paste or minced garlic
- 3 tbsp room temp cream cheese
- 3 heaping tbsp sour cream
- ⅛ c lemon juice
- 1 box angel hair pasta
- Cook noodles as directed on box.
- Over low heat, melt butter and mix garlic in well.
- Add in cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add in lemon juice and mix well.
- Stir in noodles. This is a very thick sauce so it will easily coat an entire box of pasta.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.