These jalapeno bites are SO tasty and would be a fantastic finger food for football season or just when you have a group of people over. If you prefer spicier food, leave some of the seeds from the jalapenos in the mix. If you would rather them be a little more tame, make sure you remove all seeds! That’s where the heat comes from.
- 1 tbsp diced jalapeno
- 1 tbsp juice from jalapeno
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tbsp crushed pineapple
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together all ingredients except crescent rolls.
- Unroll the crescent rolls but instead of separating them, keep 2 triangles together to form one rectangle and pinch together.[url href=”http://www.couponingtodisney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Jalapeno-Bites-1.jpg”][img src=”http://www.couponingtodisney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Jalapeno-Bites-1-272×300.jpg” alt=”” width=”272″ height=”300″ class=”alignnone size-medium wp-image-181153″][/url]
- Spread a layer of of cream cheese mixture on the crescent rolls.
- Roll up the crescent rolls so it looks like a log. Slice into 1/2″ – 1″ pieces.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.