Recently we had a birthday party for my son who turned 6. I made him an Oreo dirt cake instead of a regular cake because it went along well with our “construction” themed party. Look how cute it turned out when we put construction vehicles on top! It was a huge hit at the party, too!
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 2 packages of vanilla instant pudding
- 3 c. milk
- 16 ounces of cool whip
- 1 c. confectioners sugar
- 8 oz.cream cheese, softened
- Place Oreos in a large ziploc bag and crush.
- Combine instant pudding, milk, cool whip, and cream cheese together until smooth. (You can hand stir it but I suggest using a mixer to get all of the lumps out.)
- Slowly add confectioners sugar and mix well.
- Place a layer of Oreos in the bottom of a pan, then pour in the pudding mix.
- Top with crushed Oreos.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.
(Thanks Shawn Scarb0rough!)