I love trying a new slow cooker pot roast recipe. This recipe only calls for 6 ingredients and it can be prepped in less than 5 minutes!
- Shoulder or rump roast
- 2 onions
- 4 beef bullion cubes
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Russet potatoes, diced (quantity depends on how much you want)
- Baby carrots (again, quantity depends on how much you want)
- Dice up 2 onions and cover the bottom of the crock pot with them.
- Put in 4 beef bullion cubes.
- Place roast on top of onions.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over roast.
- Place diced potatoes and baby carrots in the crock pot around the roast.
- Fill crock pot about ¾ full with water.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 5-6 hours
Try this delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Ground Beef Hamburger Potatoes.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.