I love zucchini and squash. Any way you make it, I’ll probably eat it. Here’s an excellent recipe for roasted zucchini & squash.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 squash
- 1/2 tbs garlic salt (more or less depending on your preference)
- 1/2 tbs garlic pepper (more or less depending on your preference)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut zucchini and squash length wise, then dice.
- Toss with extra virgin olive oil, garlic salt, and garlic pepper.
- Spread in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake for roughly 30 minutes. (This all depends on how “done” you want yours. If you want it softer, take it out after about 30 minutes. If you want it more brown, leave it in a little longer.)
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.