This Slow cooker beef recipe for Mexican Macaroni and Cheese is perfect for picky eaters. My daughter even asked to have this again the next night because she loved it so much!
- 1 box of corkscrew pasta
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 package of taco seasoning
- 1 can of mexican style tomatoes
- 1 can of corn
- 2 c. Mexican blended cheeses
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Mix with taco seasoning.
- Put cooked pasta into Crock-Pot
- Add in taco seasoned meat and mix it all together.
- Drain corn and tomatoes and then add to slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in 1 cup of cheese.
- Mix everything together.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on the top
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours
Check out this recipe for Slow Cooker Salisbury Steaks.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.