I think I’ve said this before, but I love zucchini. It’s so good for you, goes with so many foods, and tastes great! Try this recipe with tomatoes!
Kristin's Kitchen: Zucchini & Tomatoes
Recipe type: Dinner Sides
- 3 Zucchini
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat garlic in olive oil.
- Add zucchini and heat just until hot (but still crispy).
- Drain tomatoes and add them in with the garlic and zucchini.
- Mix all together and heat through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve while hot.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.
Join The Conversation: 0 Comments