11 things I learned at Epcot today:
- We arrived to Epcot just before 8:00 AM. The lines were fairly short. We were about 15 people back in the line. Not bad at all!
- They opened the parks at 8:35 AM and let us in to the internal ropes (Test Track, Frozen or Soarin’)
- The crowds for Soarin’ weren’t very thick at all. They asked us to line up on the far right side if we had strollers. They said to go ahead and have the baby out and they would have Cast Members waiting to grab it from you since you can’t take it into the Land Pavilion. How nice is that?
- I asked the Cast Member that was manning queue the Soarin’ attraction how long he thought the wait would be for the stragglers at the end of the morning rush and he said 30 minutes. Not bad at all!
- Going through the Single Rider Line on Test Track immediately following Soarin’ is the way to go. We walked right on the attraction twice between 9:23 – 9:50.
- The Mexico Pavilion in the World Showcase is also opening at 9 AM. We walked right on The Three Caballeros and had the whole boat to ourselves.
- The wait for Frozen Ever After was just 60 minutes at 10:20 AM. I am hearing that they are running this attraction’s queue at 70-80% Fastpass+ and 20% standby.
- The wait to meet Anna and Elsa was just 10 minutes! What a huge huge huge difference.
- I saw a trash can with a trading pin board and a Cast Member in Norway with a trading pin shield and sword. Great places for pin lovers to trade pins!
- The photographer in front of the pyramid in Mexico is doing a Pascal Magic Shot. When I saw the picture of my kids I laughed so hard!
- We left at 10:40 AM because it is hot. Make sure you pack plenty of water, neck towels and neck fans.
Learn more about planning your Walt Disney World vacation. Plus overwhelmed with all the planning? Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect trip.