We finally made it back to Disney today. We haven’t been in a couple weeks due to car trouble, job craziness (hubby) and one of my very best friends having a baby (woohoo!). So it felt great to get back into the parks! Here are some things I learned, observed and just wanted to share with all of you.
- We got to Hollywood Studios about 8:50 AM and they had already let everyone into the parks.
- The wait time for Tower of Terror said 13 minutes. That is their code for no wait at all!
- Rock ‘N Roller Coaster had a 30 minute wait but Emily got right on with the Single Rider Line.
- The kids were able to do Star Tours twice with no wait.
- Sweet Spells inside Beverly Sunset has some really yummy looking sweet treats. Great place to use your snack credit!
- Toy Story Mania was only a 30 minute wait at 10 AM. We rode and I scored 118k. Emily got 156k. I think I overthink this game!
- There are bathrooms near Toy Story Mania. They are across from the Toy Story Dept. shop on the side of the building. We didn’t even realize these were here until this summer.
- Great Movie Ride had a 50 minute wait at 10:15 AM. FIFTY MINUTES! There isn’t much open so I am seeing long waits at this attraction. We walked back towards Star Tours and it only had a 5 minute wait. Since there aren’t very many attractions to pull the crowds (and the shows don’t start until lunch time), Great Movie Ride is seeing long wait times. Definitely get a Fastpass+.
- Writer’s Stop and Its a Wonderful Shop opened at 11:30 AM. I thought it was 11 AM.
- Always look at the ceilings in the shops in Hollywood Studios. They are incredible.
Hope this helps you to have a great trip!