Here are some frugal alternatives to buying makeup remover. Thanks toThe Frugalette for these tips!
- Baby Wipes – if it’s safe enough for babies it’s safe enough for your face
- Baby Wash – no more tears!
- Coconut Oil – also good as a moisturizer and wrinkle reducer
- Olive Oil – a little dab on a cotton ball will take off your makeup and moisturize your skin
- Your current moisturizer – apply some to a tissue and use it to wipe off your makeup
Be sure to catch up on all the previous Let’s Save Some Money posts.