One way is to make little changes that can eventually make a big difference:
- Try using just a little less coffee ground then you do now. You might not be able to tell the difference.
- Try using a little less shampoo and conditioner.
- Try using a little less mayonnaise.
- Try using a little less laundry detergent.
- Try using a little less dish detergent.
- The list could go on and on.
I challenge you to find one thing that you could use just a little bit less on. Try it and see if it works for you and be sure to let me know.
I am going to try to use a little less shampoo. I have thick hair and I use more than I should.
Wanna learn how to save even more money? Be sure to read through all the Let’s Save Some Money posts.