Visit the Lobby Concierge at Walt Disney World Resorts to receive personal assistance in planning your perfect Disney vacation. Located in the lobby of each of the resorts, Lobby Concierge can assist you with the following needs:
- Ticket sales for the theme parks and water parks.
- Park Information including hours, showtimes and anything else you need to know.
- Suggestions on how to make your trip extra magical.
- Dining reservations for table service restaurants.
- Transportation information for the parks, other resorts and local places.
- Childcare arrangements including the Children’s Activity Centers and in-room babysitting.
- Foreign currency exchange, cash travelers checks and even cash personal checks (up to $50 a day).
- Sell both letter and postcard stamps.
- Lost and Found for their resort.
Check out this review of the Beach Club Resort at Walt Disney World.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Resorts and contact Destinations in Florida to help you book your perfect resort.