The Magic Kingdom has a lot of great shows, parades and of course the fireworks spectacular every night. At least once during your trip you definitely want to see the Magic Kingdom fireworks.
Festival of the Fantasy Parade
– This parade is daily at 3 pm.
– People start lining up at 2:30 pm. Consider getting a snack, grabbing your parade viewing spot and eating while you wait.
– Lasts 12 minutes.
– Starts at Town Square and ends in Liberty Square.
– Liberty Square is usually the least crowded place to be for the parade.
– 15 minute street party that takes places 3 times a day (check the times guide!)
– Starts at Town Square and moves down Main Street.
– You stand on the sidewalks for this show.
The Welcome Show
– This show takes place on the stage in front of Cinderella’s Castle.
– There is no seating for this show
– Watch as your favorite characters come on stage to celebrate the park opening
Happily Ever After
– This is the nightly Magic Kingdom fireworks spectacular
– My favorite viewing spot is right in front of Casey’s restaurant
– Be at the end of Main Street near the train station if you want to make a fast exit.
– Tinker Bell will fly from the top of the castle (weather permitting). Check out the line she uses to fly before it get’s dark and make sure the spot you pick to watch the fireworks gives you a clear view of that line.
– Fireworks can be seen outside the Magic Kingdom. Popular places include the beaches at the Polynessian and California Grill at the Contemporary
– Hang around for 20 – 30 minutes after it ends to avoid the crowds loading on the buses.
– Audio track plays wishing everyone a good night (includes characters) as they bathe the castle in various colors and patterns of light.
Check the times guide.
There are a lot more shows and entertainment at The Magic Kingdom. Be sure to check your times guide for the complete list!
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).