Memory Maker at Walt Disney World is a picture package of all of your family’s vacation photos. Throughout the park you’ll find PhotoPass photographers ready to take your picture in front of popular park icons, with the characters or candid shots as you enjoy various experiences like the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
Before you leave for your Walt Disney World Vacation, you will want to purchase Memory Maker ahead of time. You’ll save $30 by buying it in advance (making your price just $169.00)! Regular price if purchased at Disney World is $199. Just make sure you save your confirmation number in a safe place because you will need it to link the Memory Maker to your MagicBand!
If you are only going for one day, you can purchase Memory Maker for $69.99 through the MyDisneyExperience app. Or if you have one day of your lengthy vacation where you want to spend the day taking pictures with Photopass photographers, that might be a cost saving option for you.
Why purchase Memory Maker?
- You can be in all of your family photos! Wherever you see a Photopass photographer, you can get your family’s picture snapped and it will be included in the digital download of photos. You’ll find these photographers in front of all the popular photo spots in the theme parks and at character meet and greet locations.
- You’ll get every attraction photo of your party! This includes rides like Splash Mountain, Space Mountain and Test Track. As long as MemoryMaker is linked with a MagicBand, the photos will automatically be added. You’ll even get a video of your party on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
- If you dine at a restaurant that takes your photo as you enter, it will be added to your Memory Maker account. Just have the PhotoPass photographer scan your MagicBand.
- You have 30 days to capture your family’s memories with Memory Maker. This is great for longer vacations.
To purchase Memory Maker before your vacation
- Log into MyDisneyExperience.com
- Click on Memory Maker in the drop down menu
- Follow the prompts to Purchase Memory Maker
- By purchasing it through MyDisneyExperience.com, it will automatically be added to your account and associated MagicBands. However, if you purchase it through another link, you will need to log in and go to the My Reservations tab and scroll down to the bottom to click on the Link Memory Maker option. Then you should be able to enter your confirmation number. You can also visit disneyworld.disney.go.com/link/memory-maker. If it doesn’t work, they can do this for you at the Camera Center in any of the parks.
- Be sure to give everyone in your party permission to add photos to Memory Maker. You can do this as long as you are linked as family/friends and you have given permission to everyone to view/purchase photos by clicking edit next to their name in your My Family and Friends list in MyDisneyExperience and scrolling halfway down the page to select the box that says share family photos.
Using Memory Maker In The Parks
Memory Maker Photographers
- Visit any Memory Maker Photographer and have them scan your Magic Band after taking your family photos (anyone that is linked to your MyDisneyExperience should be able to present their bands, but I do suggest you attempt to limit it to 1-2 people). If they hand you aMemory Maker card, take a picture of the back of the card and hang onto it. When you get ready to download your photos after your vacation, you can enter the number on the back of the card to have these photos added to your Memory Maker.
Restaurants and Attractions
- If the Memory Maker is linked to your MagicBands, the attraction photos will automatically be added to your account. If you don’t have a MagicBand associated with your My Disney Experience profile, you will need to stop by each attraction’s Sales Counter after you ride to have the Cast Member add the photos to your account using the Memory Maker card. You have 24 hours after riding the attraction to associate the photo with your Memory Maker account but I do suggest doing it immediately so the process is less time consuming.
- At restaurants, theMemory Maker photographer will scan your band or card after taking your picture to add the photos to your account.
Viewing Your Photos During Vacation
- Your photos will be available to view about 24 hours after they were taken. You can view them at MyDisneyPhotopass.com or by clicking View Photos link found on the My Disney Experience homepage. I do not suggest downloading them until after you return home from your vacation.
If you wait to purchase Memory Maker during your trip, it is $199.00.
You can view and download your photos from MyDisneyPhotopass.com. Here you will also find the option to add any Memory Maker cards you accumulated during your stay.
Photos are available online for 45 days after they are taken. They will download in bundles of 75 photos each.
If you need any assistance with your Memory Maker photos, call Guest Support at 407-560-4300.
Be sure to ask the Photopass Photographer if he does any Magic Shots!