La Crêperie de Paris will open in EPCOT on October 1, 2021.
The new Creperie is in all-new location near Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, both part of EPCOT’s multi year transformation.
This restaurant will provide both a quick-service and table-service option for guests. On the menu find crepes, buckwheat galettes, authentic French hard cider and more. Today, we have a look at the menu for this traditional crêperie!
Thin and crispy galettes and crêpes await! Gluten-friendly options are also available. For beverages, traditional Brittany hard ciders and more will be served.
Daily prix fixe menu includes:
- choice of soup or a salad
- one savory galette
- one dessert crêpe
- a glass of hard cider, soda or juice.
Full menu of savory and sweet crêpes:
- Classique: ham, egg, Swiss cheese
- Poulet: chicken, bechamel cheese sauce, mushrooms
- Chèvre: goat cheese, spinach, walnuts
- Saumon: smoked salmon, crème fraiche, chives, lemon
- Ratatouille: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Savoyarde: Raclette cheese, onions, imported Bayonne ham
- Gourmande: hazelnut chocolate spread, whipped cream
- Banane: banana, caramel beurre salé
- Melba: peach, red berries sauce, almonds
- Poire: pear, chocolate ganache, whipped cream
- Pomme: caramelized apples, caramel beurre sale
Crêpes À Emporter at La Crêperie de Paris (Quick-service walk-up) Menu:
- Cream of Brie Cheese Galette
- Ratatouille Galette: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Bechamel, Cheese & Ham Galette
- Butter & Sugar Crêpe
- Hazelnut & Chocolate Spread Crêpe
- Red Berries Crêpe
- Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream Crêpe
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!