In addition to the festive decorations that adorn the park during the holidays, the Magic Kingdom also goes all out with the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Unfortunately, the cost of the party is not covered with your park ticket (not required either, just a party ticket). The tickets to the parties are $74-$115 for adults and $69-$110 for children.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party is held on select nights in September, October and on November 1st. Guest of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes and trick or treat in the Magic Kingdom.
There is also a Boo To You Halloween Parade, Happy HalloWishes Fireworks Show, and many rare Disney characters and villains come out for meet and greets.
- You will need to purchase a separate ticket to attend the party.
- If you do not have a ticket, you will be escorted out of the park or not let in at all. Make sure you do not book a dining reservation after 7 pm inside the Magic Kingdom if you do not plan on purchasing a park ticket. You will not be allowed to enter the parks at all.
- If you have a park ticket, they usually let you in starting at 4 pm.
- Parties are the only time that adults are allowed to dress up in costume.
- Parties are a great opportunity to meet rare characters. Some characters meet at the parties and don’t meet at any other time.
- You do not need a park ticket to come to the party, just a party ticket. If you do not have park hoppers, you could spend that day’s ticket at another park and still get into the Magic Kingdom in the evening with the party ticket.
- Not all attractions are open during the party, but towards the end of the party the ones that are open have very short lines.
If you have any more tips, tricks or just want to share your experience, please leave a comment below