Did you get your July summary email from Swagbucks?
I earned 6,118 SB ($61.18) in July.
My largest earning category on Swagbucks was Discover offers (with 5,186sb)! Below is a breakdown of my top earning offers. My top 3 earners last month were mobile games.
My July Highest Earners:
- Discover – Reached Farmville Level 30 – 4,020sb
- Discover – Reach Level 15 in Match Ball – 300sb
- Discover – Reach Level 40 in Tile Garden – 300sb
- Shop – Tractor Supply 06/09/2022 credit – 230sb
- I also won a SB Live for 37sb! Winner Award 37sb
- and many other smaller amount offers!
I bought a lawn mower from Tracker Supply last month and it randomly credited in July after not pending, a nice surprise.
New to Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a way to earn points by doing surveys, watching videos, and discovering new things. All these points, called SB, can be redeemed for gift cards from hundreds of major retailers including Target, Walmart, and you can also redeem your points for Paypal!
Learn more Money Savings Tips!