Starting tomorrow at 50’s Prime Time Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studio are new eats to enjoy with the family! Read the details on the debut of new food and dessert! Then, enjoy starting June 7th.
New Food Items on the Menu:
- Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs.
- Creamy Tomato Soup
- Grandpa Jean’s Chicken Pot Pie has made its official return to 50’s Prime Time Café! This has a traditional pastry crust filled with chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, corn, and peas.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake features yellow cake soaked in pineapple juice topped with caramelized pineapples and maraschino cherries and garnished with whip cream and caramel sauce.
- Lemon Meringue Pie, a lemon curd in a flaky pie shell topped with a toasted meringue and garnished with a raspberry sauce.
- Grasshopper Bar, this dessert is a mint white chocolate mousse with chocolate chips on a chocolate chip cookie and is topped with whip cream and chocolate chips. It is a mint chocolate chip lover’s dream.
- Stained Glass Dessert. This treat, made for the little ones, sees a whipped pineapple fluff studded with cubes of strawberry, lime, and orange gelatin to look like stained glass.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
If you are ready to travel, please think of us. You can request a price below or chat live with the C2D Dream Team on SavEars.