Lately I have been trying out a lot of different Pot Roast Slow Cooker Recipes. My friend tried this roast first and told me that I had to try it. I did and it was amazing! So glad to have another recipe to add to my favorites.
- 1 packet of McCormicks slower cooker Savory Pot Roast season
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet of Au Jus
- 1 Can of Pepsi or Coke
- Boneless Cross Rib Roast
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Mix water, coke, and pot roast seasoning together and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours. DO NOT take the lid off while it's cooking.
- Before you serve, sprinkle in the Au Jus packet.
Check out this Beef Stroganoff Slow Cooker Recipe.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.
(Thanks You’re Too Crafty!)