Are you thinking of adding a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique visit to your Disney World agenda? Here is what you need to know on how to prepare and more.
There are 3 locations, one at Magic Kingdom, Disney Springs and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. Reservations are highly recommended. Expect your visit to take 30 minutes- to an hour long for experience.
How To Prep:
- Available for guests age 3-12
- Make sure child’s hair is clean and dry.
- Hair Should be able to easily brush or comb through prior to visit.
- No nail polish (finger nails only are painted) or make up should be on child before visit.
- Have your child’s hands be clean.
- Do not go if your child is has a rash or contagious scalp issue.
- Tell your Fairy Godmother of any skin allergies or sensitivities to products.
- Bring a Dress with you!
Major Savings Hack
One major savings hack for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is to bring your own Princess Dress. Then, you can skip the deluxe packages (that come with a dress) and just have hair, nails and makeup done (The Crown Package) while saving money.
Where To Find Disney Princess Dresses:
- ShopDisney and Disney outlets
- Mom Approved Costumes
- Party Stores
- even Thrift Stores!
Learn more about souvenirs in the Walt Disney World parks plus Destinations in Florida can help you choose your souvenir purchases on your next Walt Disney World vacation.