This pulled pork slow cooker recipe was so good that I am anxious to have it again soon. The meat came out so tender and juicy. I was very impressed! You can serve this on buns or just plain. Either way, you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 (3-4 pound) boneless pork loin
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (12-oz) can soda
- ½ bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray and layer onion in the bottom.
- Sprinkle Lawry's on pork loin (coat both sides) and place on top on onions.
- In a separate bowl, mix together soda and barbecue sauce. Then pour on top of pork loin.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours or until fork tender.
- Remove pork from slow cooker (carefully!) and shred meat.
- Return to slow cooker and stir everything together.
- Cook for an additional 30 minutes.
Check out this honey mustard slow cooker pork tenderloin recipe!
Using a slow cooker for dinner recipes not only makes cooking easier, but it also saves money on your power bill by not using the oven. Check out these Slow Cooker Pork recipes!
(Thanks Yummy Healthy Easy!)