Do you toss yours out instead of reusing bread bags? Here are some great money saving tips for ideas on how to reuse them:
- When you are going on a picnic, instead of individually wrapping your sandwiches, drop them in an empty bread bag after you’ve made them.
- If you make your own bread, or know someone that does, empty bread bags are great for keeping homemade bread in!
- When you need to bread or season your food, instead of using expensive zipper bags, just toss your ingredients in an empty bread bag and shake it up!
- When traveling, put shoes in bread bags so the dirty soles don’t touch your clothes.
- Use it as a piping bag when decorating baked goods.
- If you are shipping something breakable, blow up an empty bread bag and tie a knot in the end. Use it to keep your item in place instead of expensive bubble wrap.
- Keep a few in your car for trash or for unexpected car sickness.
So next time you finish your loaf of bread, think twice before you toss it in the garbage can. There are SO many different uses for it!
Be sure to check out this tip for homemade oatmeal body scrub.
Learn how to save even more money with these Money Saving Tips.