Planning a day in the Magic Kingdom? Here is my favorite touring plan for my family (kids ages 12, 9 and 2):
Book Fastpass+ for Big Thunder Mountain 10:15 – 11:15, Splash Mountain 11:15 – 12:15 and Seven Dwarfs for 12:15 – 1:15 PM.
Arrive to the parking lot by 7:45 AM. Take the ferry to the Magic Kingdom. (If you are staying on site, make sure you are at your resort’s bus stop by 7:30 AM).
Enter the park and line up on the left side of the castle near the left side of the stage. This is a path that will be opened as soon as the welcome show is over.
Once allowed into the park at 9 AM, head straight to Fantasyland.
Ride in the following order:
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Haunted Mansion
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Aladdin’s Magic Carpet
- Use Fastpass for Big Thunder Mountain
- Use Fastpass for Splash Mountain
- Lunch at Pecos Bill
- Ride it’s a small world
- Use Fastpass for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (make sure you book another Fastpass+ while waiting in the line)
By this point it should be about 12:30 PM in the afternoon! Hope you had fun!
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Parks including attractions, secrets, tips and more. Plus my friends at Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect Walt Disney World vacation.