Planning a day in the Magic Kingdom? Here is my favorite touring plan for my family (kids ages 12, 9 and 2):
Book Fastpass+ for Big Thunder Mountain 10:15 – 11:15, Splash Mountain 11:15 – 12:15 and Seven Dwarfs for 12:15 – 1:15 PM.
Arrive to the parking lot by 7:45 AM. Take the ferry to the Magic Kingdom. (If you are staying on site, make sure you are at your resort’s bus stop by 7:30 AM).
Enter the park and line up on the left side of the castle near the left side of the stage. This is a path that will be opened as soon as the welcome show is over.
Once allowed into the park at 9 AM, head straight to Fantasyland.
Ride in the following order:
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Haunted Mansion
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Aladdin’s Magic Carpet
- Use Fastpass for Big Thunder Mountain
- Use Fastpass for Splash Mountain
- Lunch at Pecos Bill
- Ride it’s a small world
- Use Fastpass for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (make sure you book another Fastpass+ while waiting in the line)
By this point it should be about 12:30 PM in the afternoon! Hope you had fun!