Star Wars: Rise Of The Resistance puts guests in the midst of a battle between the First Order and the Resistance. The Resistance recruits you from the forest outside the Black Spire Outpost for a secret mission. You board a transport that is then captured by a First Order Star Destroyer. You’ll be surrounded by stormtroopers and even Kylo Ren! You’ll eventually be broken free by a covert team of Resistance fighters including BB-8 and Rey. It is dramatic, exciting and completely immersive.
Length of Ride: 15 minutes
Height Requirement: 40 inches
Scare Factor: Thrill ride, small drops, dark, loud
Weather Procedure: it is indoors
Ride Photo: No
Flash Photography: No
When to Ride: You will need a Boarding Pass. Details here on how to obtain one.
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance is one of Disney’s largest attractions ever created.
- The show building hosts 2 full-size AT-AT walkers.
- Also find a Star Destroyer hangar bay0 with a TIE fight + Stormtroopers.
- During the battle onboard your transporter between the Resistance and the First Order, bullet holes and lasers will begin appearing on the walls. Watch closely!
- There are 2 ride experiences – If you board the droid mobile in the front, you will go into a separate elevator into the AT-AT room with Finn in his stormtrooper suit. If you board the droid mobile in the back, you will encounter Finn along with the First Order guard and stormtroopers.
- There is a quick drop at the end of the ride and you’ll be able to see other escape pods being released from the Star Destroyer.
Read about the other headliner attraction: Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.