I love honey mustard and these Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Pork Chops didn’t disappoint. The recipe is really easy and you can serve it with a starchy veggie and a salad.
- 3-4 Pork Chops (any style is fine, I used pork shoulder chops)
- ½ cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons white rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 tablespoons of agave nectar (or more honey)
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Don’t miss this Pork Chop Slow Cooker Recipe.
Using a slow cooker for dinner recipes not only makes cooking easier, but it also saves money on your power bill by not using the oven. Check out these Slow Cooker Pork recipes.