Emeals is a menu planning service that helps you take the guess work out of dinner. Each week, they send over a menu plan for 7 nights complete with recipes and shopping list. You can choose from the menu plan that fits your life including Classic Meals, Clean Eating, Paleo, Gluten Free, Vegetarian and more. You can even select the menu plan that is based around the sales at select grocery stores.
This recipe comes from the Emeals Clean Eating plan.
Clean Eating Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Thighs
- 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¾ cup pitted green olives
- Sprinkle chicken thighs evenly with salt and ½ teaspoon pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add half of chicken.
- Cook about 3 minutes per side, or until browned.
- Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil to skillet, and repeat procedure with remaining chicken.
- Transfer to slow cooker, and add lemon slices.
- Combine broth, juice, flour and cumin, stirring with a whisk.
- Pour broth mixture over chicken.
- Top with olives and remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours.