I love experimenting with different ways to cook pot roast and this recipe for the Slow Cooker Tender Pot Roast was absolutely amazing!
- 2-3 pound Beef Chuck or Rump Roast
- 1 packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cups Beef Broth (I use cubes)
- 2 tsp garlic seasoning
- 2 tsp onion seasoning
- 2 large russet potatoes, diced
- 1 bag of baby carrots
- Mix the onion soup mix with the beef broth, garlic seasoning and onion seasoning. Place the roast in the bottom of the slow cooker. Add the veggies. Pour the soup mixture over the roast. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
You might also enjoy this recipe for Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.