No ordinary hotel, the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is a 2-day and 2-night immersive vacation with a cruise-style itinerary. How will your Star Wars story unfold?! Read an overview of Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser now!
When guests arrive, their journey starts at the Launch Pod, to travel into space and to the ship, Halcyon. Guests will see the world leaving behind as you depart. Then, enter the ship’s Main Deck Atrium, where crew and passengers gather.
Help operate the ship’s navigation and defense system on The Bridge. See the inner workings of the ship in the Engineering Room. Relax in the Silver C lounge on board, for guests of all ages and more! Extend your stay with a Disney World Resort hotel booking before or after your adventure on Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
Room Count: 100 cabins & suites in total.
Room Features: Cabin or suite will feature an out of this world view of ships, planets, stars and other galactic sights passing. All cabins & suites also include: a Mini refrigerator, Hair dryer, In-cabin safe, Phone with voicemail messaging, Interactive TV and H2O Plus spa, bath and shower products.
- Standard Cabin (Sleeps: 4 to 5 passengers) with a queen bed, 2 berths (bunk beds) for one adult each and a wall pull-down bed for one adult (if sleeping 5).
- Galaxy Class Suites (Sleeps: 4 passengers) with a queen bed and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each.
- Two-bedroom Grand Captain’s Suites (Sleeps: 8 passengers) with 2 queen beds, 2 berths (bunk beds) for one adult each and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each.
Building: Guests will enjoy their stay aboard the Halcyon starcruiser (Corellian MPO-1400 model), the jewel of the Chandrila Star Line. Prepare to voyage to the far reaches of the galaxy!
Your Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser vacation package includes:
- 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
- Ongoing, immersive and interactive entertainment, where choices determine your experience
- two breakfast, two lunch and two dinner meals per Guest, with gratuity included for dinners
- one quick-service meal consisting of one entrée and either one nonalcoholic beverage or one alcoholic beverage (where available for 21+)
- Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for your planetary excursion to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Valet parking
- Exclusive Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser MagicBand
Night #1 – Corellia Dining Room offers a table-service supper club with a special musical appearance by a galactic superstar.
Night #2 – Enjoy The Taste Around the Galaxy showcase courses. The meal includes appetizers and entrées for the table and a specialty dessert.
Sublight Lounge – This lounge is inspired by Halcyon starcruiser’s historic voyages throughout the galaxy. Relax, enjoy a beverage and play a game of holo-sabacc.
During Batuu Excursion – Enjoy a quick-service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Captain’s Table – For an extra special meal, reserve for an additional fee, the captain’s table with extra courses and a prime location in the Crown of Corellia Dining Room.
- Bridge Training
- Lightsaber Training
Star Wars:Galactic Starcruiser Terminal
201 South Studio Drive
Bay Lake, Florida 32830