Within Future World at Epcot are different Pavilions. The Seas with Nemo and Friends (called The Sea Pavilion) is one of my favorites.
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
– This ride takes you under the sea with Nemo. You will see real fish and sea creatures plus Nemo and all his friends.
– The ride lasts about 4 minutes.
– Do NOT miss this attraction. You will love it!
– Check the times guide for when it opens. It opens within the first hour of the park, but not immediately.
– Make sure your children get a good spot infront of the tank. They are going to love it!
Make sure you check out The Seas main tanks and exhibits too. You can even see divers feeding the fish!
The Land is where you find the most popular ride in Epcot, Soarin. So it is going to be crowded! The Land reminds me of a shopping mall. There are 2 levels. You enter on the second level and take either steps or the escalator down to level one where Soarin’ is located. You should avoid this area from 11 am to 3 pm because of all the restaurants. It’s like a food court with rides!
– Can anyone chime in with tips?
– This ride has Fastpass. Don’t wait longer than 20 minutes!
– This is a boat ride that takes you through the green houses.
– This ride does has Fastpass.
– Minimum height is 40 inches.
– This is everyone’s main focus in the morning. I suggest sending one person ahead of your party to get everyone Fastpasses.
– The best seats are top-row center. There are 3 rows. It’s okay to ask for the lowest row.
– There is a food court located next to the entrance for this ride. It is a great place for one of the parents to hang out with the younger kids while the older kids ride.
Disney World is the Most Magical Place On Earth. Be sure to learn how to make the most of your trip by reading the Disney World Training series. You can also browse all the articles I have written in an easy to use outline. And if you are ready to book your trip, be sure to read about the perks of using an authorized Disney vacation planner (plus it’s FREE!).