Have you fallen down the rabbit hole called Swagbucks? It’s an amazing place to be full of opportunities to make your dreams come true. There is so many different ways to earn it can be a little overwhelming at first. This guide will tell you my top 10 ways to earn. These are things I do week after week and have for years.
Blue Goal – This goal is the lower goal. When you reach it, you earn a bonus. When you reach it for multiple days in a row, you are eligible for wining streak bonuses. These pay out the following month. For example, the winning streak bonus is 300 SB if you reach your blue goal all 31 days in August. You can find the winning streak bonus listed in the daily goal box under “winning streaks.”
Red Goal – This goal is a higher goal. When you reach it, you will earn a larger bonus than the blue goal.
SB – is code word for Swagbucks
Value – 100 SB is equal to $1.00
1. Encrave – These can be found under the Discover and Watch tabs on Swagbucks.com. Each “round” of videos can get you any where from 2 – 4 SB. When you open the videos, make sure any browser ad blocker is at least temporarily disabled. The ones with an orange circle and arrows in the circle will auto run until that set is over. Click on those always they are an easy passive way to earn. Just let it run and go do something else. Check back on it in 30 minutes and see if you need to click to move on to the next set. You can earn approximately 20 SB per day from this activity (more if you focus on it, but it can be time consuming).
2. Print Coupons – You will get paid 1 SB for per coupon print up to 50 SB daily. These take up to 48 hours to credit. Often times they have double SB on coupon prints. For example instead of earning 1 SB per print you will earn 2 SB. I have even seen 3 SB per print from time to time. If you happen to redeem that coupon you will earn another 25 SB per coupon redeemed. That is HUGE savings! Basically its an extra $0.25 on top of the face value of the coupon.
3. Shop N Earn – You can order online for in store pickup from most stores. Order things like toilet paper and everyday items through Shop N Earn feature. Or any order you want to place online click thru from SB first to earn additional SB back. These typically have a delayed credit. There is a few big name players in the shop and earn game. You want to shop around to see where is paying the highest percentage back at that store. It changes daily.
4. Buy Gift Cards – MyGiftCardsPlus is owned by SB. You get SB back for purchasing gift cards from the site. Often times there is a bonus amount of SB offered back for buying $50.00 or more to one place. They also have featured sales where certain gift cards are giving back double or triple the SB. These can take up to 48 hours to credit. Often times its within an hour.
I like to stack my savings by using my credit card that pays back 3% to purchase gift cards. I buy gift cards for places I am going to shop at either currently or in the near future. Then when I am ready to shop at that place. I click thru SB first and place my order online. This gives me SB on the gift card as well as cash back from my credit card, and SB back for using the shop n earn feature. My favorite go to option is Zappos. Zappos makes shoe shopping online a dream come true. They are a little more pricier than other stores. But they will price match if you call or chat with them. This is my go to on busy days.
5. High Value Surveys (100 SB or more) – If you complete one or two, it will give you most of the SB you need for the day. If the survey messes up while you are taking it, contact SB help, include a screen shot of the error, and if possible the url where the error occurred. They are very good about issuing the SB from survey’s that mess up. If you provide documentation. You can earn 300+ SB per day if you check frequently for new surveys. Only choose the surveys that pay at least 25 SB per 5 minutes. Anything lower than that isn’t worth it.
6. Daily Poll – You’ll find a link to the Daily Poll on the left side of your page under to do list. You’ll earn 1 SB per day.
7. Discover Paid Offers – These offers usually cost money any where from $1.00 -$10.00. The amount of SB back is always at least double. Normally more than the investment you had to make to do the offer. Most of these offers are recurring charges and you can cancel whenever you like. If you are going to do paid offers you have to really organized to make sure you cancel before the next charge if you wish to do so. In the free 7 day course linked below I teach you my method for keeping track.
The most successful SB users do offers frequently. It is the easiest way to earn big. I suggest starting off by doing a few offers to earn back $25.00 in SB. Cash out Paypal. Signup for a Paypal debit card. Then you can cash out Paypal. Use you Paypal earnings to reinvest in other offers. Always keep at least $25.00 in Paypal for these type offers. I keep $50.00 at all times. That way you aren’t ever using your own money to make money. You are just rolling SBs money back into SB deals. Then once a month you can apply anything in excess of $25.00 to whatever it is you are saving for.
8. Discover free offers – These offers are free. Normally you just have to put you email address. Most of these offers are signing up for a newsletter, printing a certain coupon, reading an article, downloading a game, and reaching a certain level.
9. In Store shopping deals – Now these are my personal favorite! Often times you will be able to get thing for very cheap or free. You just shop in store, click the offer, upload a receipt, and like magic you get anywhere from 25 SB to 1,000 SB back. You have to make sure the offer is valid at the store you are shopping at. Just like with coupons you have to read the fine print and follow it. If not you could not get credit.
10. Partner Wall – Under Discover there is partner advertiser walls. These offers are independent of SB offers. That means if you did an offer under SB. You can also do it under each wall once. Most of the walls also have surveys. For these offers try and wait for that wall to be paying double.
Use code SAVEARS to get started with 70 SB! New to Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a way to earn points by doing surveys, watching videos, and discovering new things. All these points, called SB, can be redeemed for gift cards from hundreds of major retailers including Target, Walmart, and you can also redeem your points for Paypal!
If you are not a member of my Facebook group Saving for Disney with C2D (The SavEars) you should go join! It’s FREE and we help each other out. You don’t have to be saving for Disney to join. It’s a fun way for all of us to connect, and get to know other like minded individuals. If you are new to Swagbucks, they will be more than happy to help you along and answer any questions you may have!
Every day there is a new daily thread started that lists ways to earn Swagbucks. This helps everyone reach their goals. Just search Swagbucks after you go to the Savears group and you will see it!
Want to earn even more with Swagbucks? Sign up for the FREE 7 day email course below!