Here are the Top 10 Disney Tips For Saving Money:
1. Disney offers special discounts throughout the year. There is always some kind of special out. Be sure to check the special offers page frequently.
2. Are you a member of the military? Disney offers exclusive discounts for military and their family.
3. Are you a Florida resident? You also get exclusive discounts! (Lucky!!) You can find all the current discounts here.
4. If you purchase an annual pass to Disney, you will be eligible for exclusive rates on your hotel.
5. If the Halloween or Christmas party are occurring during your visit, it could be cheaper to purchase just a party ticket and spend the morning at the resort. These tickets tend to be about $15 less than a one day admission. The party ticket will get you into the Magic Kingdom starting at 4 pm.
6. Sometimes it’s cheaper to buy your room and tickets separate. They almost always have a discount through Disney for room only.
7. Check with your employer and see if they offer any kind of discount on your Disney trip. My husband’s does, but it isn’t more than what I can get elsewhere.
8. Be lucky enough to receive one of the exclusive PIN codes from Disney. These are for special rates / offers that aren’t available to the general public. You can read about how to improve your chances of getting a PIN Code.
9. Sign up for the Chase Disney Rewards Visa. Not only do you get 1-2% back in rewards (in the form of a Disney gift card), but you’re also eligible for exclusive discounts. Some of these are the same ones that are offered to the general public, but sometimes Disney Visa Rewards members get them first.
10. Start working with an authorized Disney travel agent (like my friends at Destinations in Florida). When a Disney special comes out that is valid during your dates, they will let you know and make appropriate changes to your trip to save you even more money!