As you are working on the list of things to pack for your trip, add these 8 unusual things to put in your Disney park bag:
- Oversized Ziploc Bags – If it comes a downpour, you can put your park bag into the oversized Ziploc bag to keep the contents and the bag from getting wet.
- Moleskin – Even the best of shoes can start to give you blister after all the walking. This padding will protect your skin against friction and tender spots.
- Batteries – If anything you routinely use takes batteries, throw in an extra set just in case it runs out.
- Extra Memory Card – It never hurts to carry an extra memory card with you. On one of our trips I was in the camera center and this other lady started crying because Disney was completely out of memory cards and she wouldn’t be able to capture her family’s memories for the entire length of her vacation. I gave her my extra memory card and she cried and insisted I take a $20 from her to treat my family to Mickey Ice Cream Bars.
- Sandwich/Quart Sized Ziploc Bags – You can put all kinds of things in these bags including your electronics if it starts to rain and leftover food that you want to munch on later. You can even put soiled children’s clothing in them.
- Flip Flops – If you plan to experience water rides, consider packing very slim, light weight flip flops. Swap them for your sneakers before you ride to avoid having to deal with squishy shoes for the rest of the day.
- Glow Bracelets – For night time visits at the park, glow bracelets are a very fun accessory. Purchase some at the dollar store before your trip. If you bring extra, you can even pass them out to other Guests.
- Water Flavor Packets – The water at Disney has a sulfur taste and it is not tasty for everyone. Pack some water flavor packets (Crystal Light, Mio, Kool-Aid) to make the water more appealing.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.